How Can Knowing About Inspections Make You a More Informed Buyer?




There are many great Phoenix area homes for sale. Click here to perform a full home search, or if you're thinking of selling your home, click here for a FREE Home Value Report so you know what buyers will pay for your home in today's market. You may also call me at (602) 954-4663 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation to answer any of your real estate questions.

Today, we want to talk about the phase of a real estate transaction called the buyer's due diligence period. This can be a difficult concept to understand; the Residential Purchase Contract for the state of Arizona has over 416 points, 86 of which are focused on the buyer's due diligence! Let's see if we can simplify this a bit.

The average time frame for a home inspection is 10 calendar days. During this time, you have the opportunity to inspect anything that is a material fact to you. These items may include, but are not limited to: heating, plumbing, cooling, mechanical, and electrical items. Home inspections can be up to 100 pages long, as the inspector goes through the home and itemizes any defect of importance they found that may affect your decision-making process. 

Once you make it through the home inspection process, you are going to use the report to make an informed decision on whether you want to move forward with your purchase contract.

If you would like additional information on this process, or have any questions about real estate in general, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We would love to hear from you and assist you in any way possible! Thanks, and have a wonderful day!

6 comments :

  1. Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with $200 and get a returns of $2,000 within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business. Email:investmoneyoilgas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brothers/Sister's. Are you looking for loan to finance your large or small business,we'll help you get the large amount of loan you desire for your business,we offer first class business and commercial loan to enable small scale business attain success in obtaining start up or refinance their business Bad credit rating accepted and poor business performance are accepted.apply today via email ( osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD DAY Everybody,

    My name is Mr, Rugare Sim. I live in Canada and i am a happy man today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue me and my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single Father with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $300,000.00Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mr, Rugare Sim that refer you to him. contact Mr, Mohamed Careen via email:(arabloanfirmserves@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. whether you want to move forward with your purchase contract. Phoenix Real Estate

    ReplyDelete